Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Real World Nicaragua

originally thought calling this trip, "Real World," would date us and then found out the show is still in production. It turns out a knock on the door circa 3 AM lured Ed and I up to Juan's suite where the six newcomers were enjoying their beverages. I also learned that Juan's two friends from NY didn't know each other and were only aquaintances with him. We are truly a band of strangers besides the people traveling with Juan and with me. Our ages range from 27 to undisclosed and at 41, I'm not the oldest! An early morning drinking game of mushroom was followed with a Timmy chat as he got ready for work back home, then I went to bed again. 


Juan's dad picked us up in a tourist van after an amazing buffet breakfast at Barceló Managua. We're now on our way to Cascada Blanca, the waterfall and eco-lodge he owns in Matagalpa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment